Project IGI I’m Going In) is a tactical first-person shooter video game developed by Innerloop Studios and released on December 15, 2000 by Eidos Interactive.
Upon release the game received mixed reviews due to a number of shortcomings, including poorly programmed A.I., lack of a mid-game save option, and the lack of multiplayer features.
However it was praised for its superb sound design and graphics, thanks in part to its use of a proprietary game engine that was previously used in Innerloop’s Joint Strike Fighter.
You can also download Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 Game from our website.
There are 14 total missions in Project IGI I am going in!
Here are the 14 missions:
- Trainyard -Small coastline trainyard.
- Sam Base -Small missile defence base.
- Military Airbase -Rescue Josef from the airbase.
- GOD -Defend the friendly troops.
- Radar base -Disrupt Jach’s communication network.
- Get Priboi -Kidnap Jach from his base.
- Border Crossing -Get Jones across the border.
- Resupply -Get jones equipment back.
- Missile Trainyard -Get on the train.
- Defend Priboi -Take Jach to the FRV.
- Eagle nest 1-The approach to EKK’s fortress.
- Eagle nest 2-The Ekk’s hilltop Fortress.
- Nuclear infiltration -Infiltrate the nuclear base.
- Finding the bomb -Kill Ekk and find the bomb.
Project IGI I,m Going In PC Game System Requirements:
- CPU: Pentium II @ 450 MHz
- RAM: 64 MB
- Graphics Card: 32 MB
- Setup Size: 157 MB
- Hard Disk Space Required: 400 MB
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10