Space Hulk Deathwing Enhanced Edition is a First-Person Shooter based on Games Workshop’s cult classic board game set in Warhammer 40,000 universe. Expanding upon the original game, and featuring a host of new content, new features and a richer multiplayer mode, the Enhanced Edition is the ultimate Space Hulk: Deathwing experience.
Play as a Terminator of the Deathwing – the feared 1st Company comprised of the elite of the secretive Space Marine Chapter, the Dark Angels – and engage in a desperate battle against Genestealers, within the claustrophobic confines of a Space Hulk. Grow stronger, gaining skills, new abilities, and powerful equipment as you earn experience across perilous missions. The Enhanced Edition brings a host of fresh features to enjoy in both solo and multiplayer: a new class, an expanded arsenal, deadly new enemies, a deep online customization system, and a new Special Missions mode bringing infinite replay ability with randomly-generated missions for every game chapter.
Strap on your Terminator armour and equip the iconic weaponry of the Space Marines to overcome the threats lurking deep within Space Hulk Olethros!
New Features of Space Hulk Deathwing Enhanced Edition PC Game
- Play as a Space Marine Terminator, including a powerful new class – the Chaplain and his powerful Crozius Arcanum power mace.
- Customize each class in solo and multiplayer and unlock devastating weapons, including an expanded arsenal exclusive to the Enhanced Edition.
- Plunge into the Space Hulk and experience a desperate battle against the Genestealers, including new, deadlier enemies.
- Special Missions bring infinite replayability to both solo and multiplayer modes, with randomly-generated objectives and enemy spawns for every game chapter.
- Cross-platform multiplayer is supported.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (64 Bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 970 4GB/AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB
- Setup Size: 17.7 GB
- Storage: 25 GB Available Space
- DirectX: Version 11